We have substantial experience in the successful resolution of complex domestic and international disputes before state courts and arbitral tribunals. This is gained from over twenty years of practising in major business law firms in Switzerland and London. Many of the claims which we represent are high-value and involve novel issues of law.
We provide our clients with an assessment of the merits of their case and prepare expert opinions to assess complex, high-value and sensitive cases and to develop appropriate strategies.
We work efficiently and always strive to find the best solution for our clients, including amicable solutions where appropriate.
We specialise in:
- defending public and private hospitals, clinics, medical practices, dental practices and midwives against clinical negligence, medical liability and medical malpractice claims
- defending cantons, municipalities and state authorities against state liability in tort and liability for judicial activity claims
- defending law firms against solicitors’ negligence and liability claims
- private employment disputes
- public employment disputes
- contractual disputes