Anina has extensive specialist knowledge in private and public employment law, procurement law and contract law, which she gained while practising with business law firms in Basel.
As a Certified Specialist SBA Employment law, Anina advises employers and employees regarding all issues of private and public employment law. Anina drafts comprehensive employment contracts as well as all other employment-related documents.
Anina serves as the first point of contact in urgent employment matters and develops strategies with her clients to avoid lengthy disputes. When necessary, Anina represents her clients in court and other proceedings.
Anina also advises public buyers in public procurement matters. She advises on applicable law, drafts contracts and supports her clients in debriefings. She also represents public buyers in court proceedings.
- 2017 Certified Specialist SBA Employment Law
- 2015 Dr. iur. University of Basel
- 2011 admitted to the bar
- 2009 lic. iur. University of Basell
- since 2020 lawyer at BERETTA KUONI
- since 2020 part-time lecturer for employment law at Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz
- since 2020 part-time lecturer for procurement law
- since 2014 member of the board of directors of Stiftung Frauenhaus beider Basel zum Schutz misshandelter Frauen und Kinder
- 2012-2020 lawyer in business law firms in Basel