During the current COVID-19 pandemic we increasingly use telephone and video conferences to meet with our clients.
- We can organise telephone conferences with multiple participants upon short notice.
- If you prefer a video conference, we kindly ask you to organise a conference on a video conferencing platform of your choice, which complies with your individual security requirements.
Our law firm remains open for meetings in person for as long as the current situation allows us to do so.
- Personal meetings in our law firm are only available by prior arrangement.
- We comply with the mandatory requirements to wear masks in office premises.
- As an additional measure, our meeting room is furnished with a large conference table with plexiglas screens.
- The windows in our meeting room remain open during meetings.
- We clean the conference table and the chairs with soap after each meeting.
- For your own protection as well as for the protection of all others we provide disinfectants and masks.
- Please inform us before your scheduled meeting if you have symptoms of a COVID-19 infection, if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or if you have been in contact with an infected person, so that we can organise a meeting by telephone or video conference.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss any concerns you may have.
firstname.lastname@example.org . Telephone +41 61 545 00 45